Sumary of Why Williams-Sonoma’s Rally Is Just Getting Started:
- Williams-Sonoma can sustain mid- to high-single digit sales growth through fiscal 2025, says Cowen’s Max Rakhlenko..
- Vivien Killilea/Getty Images for Caruso Affiliated The Covid-19 pandemic was a boon for Williams-Sonoma as consumers spent lavishly on their homes..
- Rakhlenko initiated coverage with an Outperform rating and $210 price target, explaining that the company can sustain mid- to high-single digit sales growth because of “fast scaling new businesses &.
- By that date, the analyst is modeling for sales to reach $9.2 billion, with same- store sales rising 8.8%, and a compound annual growth rate of 6.3%..
- His forecast is below the midpoint of the company guidance, but still meaningfully above consensus estimates, which demonstrate ongoing skepticism that Williams-Sonoma pandemic gains will stick..
- Rakhlenko believes Williams-Sonoma will be able to lock in the many new shoppers it gained last year, as well as win more market share as the industry consolidates….