Sumary of Stocks making the biggest moves midday: GameStop, Costco, Box, Constellation Brands & more:
- Costco – The retailer’s share price rose less than 1% after the company said same-store sales jumped 16% during March..
- Constellation Brands – Shares of the spirits maker slid 4% despite Constellation Brands beating top and bottom line estimates during the fourth quarter..
- Box —Shares of the cloud company tanked more than 8% after announcing a new $500 million strategic investment in convertible preferred stock from KKR, which will mainly be used for a Dutch auction stock repurchase following fiscal first quarter of 2022 earnings..
- F5 Networks — Shares of the application and delivery network company slipped 0.01% after Credit Suisse downgraded F5 Networks to neutral from outperform..
- The Wall Street firm said after F5 Network’s 20% climb this year, it not longer warranted a buy rating at its current valuation..
- GameStop — The video game retailer’s share price dipped about 0.2% after the company announced that Chewy co-founder Ryan Cohen would take on the chairman role….