Sumary of ONCURIOUS Presenting Clinical and Preclinical Data at Upcoming American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 2021 Annual Meet…:
- Oral presentation of Phase 1 dose escalation study of TB-403 in pediatric subjects with relapsed or refractory medulloblastoma (MB) Poster presentation of research findings of best therapeutic approach to target CCR8 expressed on tumor regulatory T cells to boost anti-tumor immune responses Leuven, Belgium 9th April 2021 – 7.30 AM CET – ONCURIOUS NV, a Belgium-based biotech company focused on developing innovative oncology treatments, today announces that it will make two presentations at the upcoming AACR Virtual Annual Meeting 2021 which will take place from 9 to 14 April..
- Dr. Giselle Sholler, Director at the Isabella Santos Foundation Solid and Rare Tumor Program, Chair at Beat Childhood Cancer Research Consortium, and Professor, Pediatric Oncology at the Levine Children Hospital in Charlotte, NC..
- Investigation of the best therapeutic approach to target CCR8 expressed on tumor regulatory T cells to boost anti-tumor immune responses Authors:.
- Oncurious NV, Leuven, Belgium, Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Immunology, Vrije Universiteit Brussel and Myeloid Cell Immunology Lab, VIB Center for Inflammation Research, Brussels, Belgium, VIB Discovery Sciences, Leuven-Ghent, Belgium..
- In February 2021, The Journal for Immunotherapy of Cancer (a BMJ journal) published a paper on the efficacy and safety of targeting CCR8 for the depletion of tumor-promoting tumor infiltrating Tregs in combination with anti-PD-1 therapy..
- ONCURIOUS NV is a Belgium-based biotech company focused on developing innovative oncology treatments derived from a series of promising new targets that are designed to enhance T cell activity and migration and infiltration into resistant tumour sites, boosting the response to immunotherapy in the large numbers of patients who respond sub-optimally to existing treatment..
- Oncurious is working on a series of novel immuno-modulatory targets offering the potential to overcome tumor resistance mechanisms, which current immune checkpoint inhibitors cannot address, and thereby significantly enhancing the responses to immunotherapy across multiple tumor types…