Sumary of Global Industrial Construction Projects:
- Amid the widespread economic disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, many governments across the world have moved ahead with transport infrastructure projects to try to bolster economic activity..
- New York, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Global Industrial Construction Projects”.
- – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06094005/?utm_source=GNW The Asia-Pacific region accounts for a large portion of the total, with a pipeline valued at US$3.45 trillion..
- Europe project pipeline amounts to US$1.06 trillion, ahead of the Americas with a value of US$790.1 billion and the Middle East and Africa with US$524.0 billion..
- Public investment is responsible for the funding of the highest proportion of projects, with 76%, with the joint public and private funding at 21% and the remaining 3% of projects financed solely by private funding..
- This report provides a detailed analysis of industrial construction projects globally, based on projects tracked ….