Sumary of FAA Selects Iris Automation to Participate on New BVLOS Aviation Rulemaking Committee:
- This ARC will take a holistic approach in recommending a performance-based, technology agnostic, regulatory framework for BVLOS operations..
- This committee will consider the safety, security and environmental needs, as well as societal benefits, of these operations..
- Both the BEYOND program and the ARC are intended to assist the FAA in establishing safety and performance standards for BVLOS operation by working with a diverse array of industry and interested stakeholders..
- “Iris Automation is committed to developing critical detection technologies and working closely with global policymakers and regulators to develop appropriate BVLOS safety standards..
- Iris Automation is a safety avionics technology company pioneering Detect-and-Avoid (DAA) systems and aviation policy services that enable customers to build scalable operations for commercial drones;…