Sumary of 2 UK growth stocks better than NIO, Palantir and Deliveroo:
- For me, though, these two UK growth stocks have far more potential to deliver share price growth, and I’m monitoring them as potential additions to my portfolio..
- Increased buying online and more digital banking are two trends that I think are likely to keep boosting the shares..
- Earnings growth at the technology company has been modest, yet it trades at a price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio of around 41..
- For an innovative tech company, this is broadly in line with other UK tech shares, but it still high compared to other sectors..
- A gaming stock with potentially further to rise Last month, video games developer and creative partner Team17 (LSE:.
- Gaming has also been one of the ‘winners’ from lockdown, but its growth should continue to be strong even when many customers have the option to do other activities….