Sumary of This is the strength of entrepreneurship in Mexico:
- 90% of Mexicans are interested in starting their own business, despite the pandemic, revealed the Amway Global Entrepreneurship Report (AGER 2020 )..
- This study takes the public pulse of the state and the intention of entrepreneurship at a global level and highlighted that Mexico exceeds by 33 points of difference the average interest percentage of the rest of the countries where the research was carried out (57%)..
- Supported by the consulting firms Ipsos and GFK, Amway conducted the tenth edition of this research that reached a sample of 23,808 respondents from 25 markets ..
- One of the strengths of the direct sales brand is that during its 60 years of existence globally and 30 in Mexico, it has placed special interest in the training of its entrepreneurs..
- Compared to the global market, Mexico showed a higher percentage of interested in sales through social networks (75%) , independent work (75%) and traditional work (69%)..
- 65% of those surveyed say that working on something they are really passionate about would be the main benefit of owning a business and there has been a growth in the momentum to undertake not just out of necessity, as previously noted by reports….