Sumary of UK inflation rises as food prices soar – 7 ways YOU can save money on your weekly shop:
- These staggering price hikes on everyday essentials could leave many Brits out of pocket as we we could all be hit by more costly weekly food shops.
- ” DWP benefits claimants could be eligible for £1,500 boostTake advantage of loyalty schemesMany supermarkets offer loyalty schemes for their customers.
- While it may seem like a faff to sign up for these schemes, they could save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Mr Andrews said: “One way to get ahead is by taking advantage of loyalty schemes, which is much easier today than it was in years gone by, thanks to the magic of the app and smartphone.
- ”Check your eligibility for supermarket vouchersParents and caregivers are often eligible for supermarket vouchers, so it is well worth checking to see if you qualify.
- DON’T MISS: Make the most of introductory offersLots of supermarkets have introductory offers for new customers online.
- You can easily find these on their websites and you can also use discount codes found in supermarket magazines online.
- Compare supermarkets pricesIf you choose to convert to online shopping, then you have the added benefit of being able to easily comparing prices between different stores.