Sumary of This Week In Credit Card News: Lucrative Rewards Returning To Credit Cards; Raising Prices By Downsizing:
- [USA Today] The New Citi Custom Cash Credit Card Just Launched with a $200 Bonus and Up to 5% Back in Your Top Spending Category Citi has just launched the no-annual-fee Citi Custom Cash Card, and it’s out to give other 5% cash-back cards some stiff competition..
- reformulate products using cheaper ingredients, raise prices, or downsize containers—-keep prices the same, but give customers a little less for their money..
- [The Motley Fool] Amazon is fielding bids to replace JPMorgan Chase as the issuer on its popular co-brand credit card as a fresh wave of competition for new card customers emerges..
- [PYMNTS] With a record number of retail bank customers using mobile apps during the past year, national banks saw increased customer satisfaction with these apps, while satisfaction with regional bank apps declined, according to a series of recent studies by J.D..
- [MarketWatch] A recent survey of mobile banking customers by S&P Global Market Intelligence found that about 51% of respondents said that they were visiting bank branches less frequently due to the pandemic….