Sumary of Tech News: Could digital intelligence have prevented the looting rampage?:
- When once asked about his success, Jack Ma, the Chinese business magnate and founder of the multinational technology conglomerate Alibaba Group said that emotional intelligence (EQ) is his secret.
- Digitalisation has transmuted our way of thinking, feeling, doing, and living, and its evolution is so bewildering that change, which was once the exception, now has become the norm.
- The digital revolutionNo wonder that many consider change management as a basic skill for people in the twenty-first century.
- But I believe that digital intelligence (DQ) is far more important in our hyper-connected world where innovative new digital technologies are emerging with breath-taking speed.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning technology are automating many mundane tasks and are changing the way we interact with customers.
- MORE ON THISOrganisations, therefore, have built digital strategies around these technologies, resulting in a digital transformation that fundamentally changed the way many organisations do business.
- Who would have imagined sixteen months ago that grade one classes would – due to the pandemic – be offered online instead of in a classroom, that pensioners would shop online, that most of us would work from home, and that business meetings would be conducted virtually?
- To be successful or just to survive in the era of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (4IR), digital intelligence needs to be developed, which requires disruptive education.