Sumary of MIDAS SHARE TIPS: Invest your money in… INVESTORS:
- Growth: Tatton Asset Management works exclusively for independent financial advisersAnd these advisers are increasingly turning to investment platforms – online services that allow users to buy, sell and hold shares and funds.
- According to recent figures, advisers hold around £650billion of their customers’ money on platforms and the figure is expected to grow to £1trillion by 2025. Tatton Asset Management is neatly placed to benefit from this trend.
- The group works exclusively for independent financial advisers, helping them to create investment portfolios that suit their customers’ needs and sit on digital platforms.
- The company is growing fast, chief executive Paul Hogarth is highly ambitious and the shares, at £4.95, should go far.
- Hogarth has spent more than three decades in financial services, mostly focused on supporting financial advisers.
- The firm quickly developed a name for top service and over the years, advisers began asking Hogarth if he could do more to help them.
- In 2013, he responded by setting up Tatton Asset Management, folding Paradigm into the business but adding a new layer – a range of different investment portfolios that advisers can offer to their customers.
- Today, Tatton works with more 650 financial advisers who between them have some 70,000 end-customers.