Sumary of Alternative Investments/Digital: State Street Digital, A New Division At State Street, To Focus On Crypto:
- State Street Digital, A New Division At State Street, To Focus On Crypto The new division would have as many as 425 professionals..
- STT), which has $40.3 trillion in assets under custody or administration, said Thursday it is establishing a new digital finance division called State Street Digital..
- Digital assets alongside traditional assets “This is important to asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension plans, endowments, and foundations,”.
- “We are working with asset managers in the same way [as those who are] looking for trusted providers like State Street that can help them with the custody, the reporting, striking NAV [net asset value], and consolidating those assets with their traditional assets,”.
- BNY Mellon has reportedly assembled a team to evaluate the procedure for the incorporation of digital assets into various businesses..
- Roman Regelman, chief executive of BNY Mellon asset-servicing and digital businesses, said at the time that institutional players want the bank to treat digital assets on par with other holdings….