Sumary of Riyadh Transit Network Project denies claims of unpaid bills for Riyadh metro project:
- Claims published by Bloomberg that it owed billions of dollars in unpaid bills to international firms working on the Riyadh Metro project, according to an official statement..
- “Without prejudice to the story that was published on 5 April by Bloomberg “Saudi Arabia Unpaid Tab With Metro Builders Runs Into Billions”.
- “We wish to give the present reply with the sole intention of clarifying any doubts leveled against the RTNP and also would want to reiterate that all claims filed go through a dispute resolution process in order for all disputes to be to be resolved professionally and amicably,”.
- and other international firms were pursuing billions of dollars in unpaid bills from Saudi Arabia government for work done on the Riyadh metro project..
- Bloomberg reported that Bechtel is owed around $1 billion for its work on the Riyadh Metro project, citing four of the sources familiar with the matter..
- The Royal Commission for Riyadh City (RCRC) said it has ensured that payments to contractors were made in a timely manner, following the submission of their contractual payment certificates without delay…