Sumary of How SHAREit helps local PH apps scale growth in a mobile world:
- SHAREit Since Filipinos have been confined to their homes for an extended period of time during the lockdown, the use of mobile applications has become a huge part of their daily lives.
- In 2020 alone, the Philippines recorded more than 2.4 billion app downloads as new apps continued to hit the market.
- This is why apps and new tech players in the Philippines – from leading players like Kumu, UnionBank, PayMaya and GCash, and relatively new apps like Shell Go+, BDO Pay and LOOK app – have all turned to SHAREit, the world’s fastest-growing media publisher, as a partner for growth and user acquisition.
- Originally known to many as a consumer-first app, SHAREit has evolved to become a reliable partner for businesses who are looking to grow their brands in the digital space.
- SHAREit is the core app of the SHAREit Group, which has built numerous utility and digital content apps used by over 2.4 billion users worldwide.
- The SHAREit app in particular allows brands to reach its massive user base through its unique performance marketing and growth solutions.
- Through SHAREit, brands in the Philippines can reach out to its 40 million-strong active user base, and 2.4 billion SHAREit group users globally, driving user growth, brand visibility and awareness at scale.
- Apart from its massive reach, one of the unique features that made SHAREit a preferred partner for driving reach and awareness is its offline file-sharing capabilities.