Sumary of Whirlpool Stock is a Buy If You Know What You Own:
- Whirlpool stock is dropping the day after the company reported strong earnings.
- However, while some may cite softer-than-expected home sales numbers,.
- Just after the market opened, investors got the June home sales numbers.
- Of course, appliance sales were strong during the pandemic as millions of Americans refinanced their homes in order to undertake significant remodeling projects.
- For its part, Whirlpool is planning on strong revenue for the remainder of the year.
- One of the obvious impacts in raw material costs comes from the price of steel.
- The trend towards stainless steel appliances remains strong.
- But as appliances are becoming more connected, the global chip shortage has been disruptive to the company’s supply chain as well.