Sumary of Vegan Leather Is the Next Big Thing — and Sylven New York Is at the Forefront:
- Sylven is pioneering a vegan leather that could take the industry by storm.
- July 22, 2021 4 min read Disclosure: Our goal is to feature products and services that we think you’ll find interesting and useful.
- The leather industry has to be the oldest and one of the most rapidly growing in the manufacturing sector, with the primary raw material being by-products from slaughterhouses and the meat industry.
- Today, the leather industry trade is worth billions of dollars.
- The number is expected to grow in the future with more people consuming its products, including leather bags, leather garments and footwear.
- However, with extensive research and revolution in fashion, manufacturing companies such as Sylvan New York are now employing organic products as a natural alternative to animal leather.
- This luxury footwear company, Sylven New York, was among the first brands in the United States to use apple leather products.
- The company’s founder, Casey Dworkin, has been working overtime to redesign footwear with organic components such as apple leather.