Sumary of Top Analyst Reports for JPMorgan, Alibaba & Comcast:
- This story originally appeared on Zacks Wednesday, September 15, 2021The Zacks Research Daily presents the best research output of our analyst team.
- Today’s Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including JPMorgan Chase &
- These research reports have been hand-picked from the roughly 70 reports published by our analyst team today.
- – Zacks You can see all of today’s research reports here >>>Shares of JPMorgan have outperformed the Zacks Major Regional Banks industry over the past year (+61.8% vs.
- The Zacks analyst believes that JPMorgan’s robust loan and deposit balances, strategic acquisitions, strong liquidity position and initiatives to expand the branch network in new markets will continue supporting profitability.
- The company’s impressive capital deployment activities reflect earnings strength and a solid balance sheet.
- (You can read the full research report on JPMorgan here >>>)Alibaba shares have lost -29.4% in the last six months against the Zacks Internet Commerce industry’s loss of -22%, however, it is benefiting from solid momentum across the Core Commerce segment on the back of strength in its China and International Commerce businesses.
- The Zacks analyst believes that the company’s dominance in the mobile commerce market, new products, retail strength, as well as a strong financial position are key drivers of growth.