Sumary of To Manage Your Time Better, Think Of It Like A Balloon:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- It’s an adage that states: “Work expands to fit the time available.
- We check Twitter too often when we’re relaxed, and we forget Twitter exists when we’re busy.
- We are, in effect, making time for one thing by changing everything else.
- Consider the limp balloon: It has great potential to expand, but it does not expand preemptively.
- Would it mean that you literally created an empty space in your schedule, like a balloon making room for air?