Sumary of These are the 6 Most Important Takeaways From ‘Shark Tank’ Investors:
- A special excerpt from the upcoming eighth edition of Entrepreneur Press’ ‘Start Your Own Business: The Only Startup Book You’ll Ever Need,’ available for pre-order now.
- July 22, 2021 4 min read The following is an excerpt from Entrepreneur Press’ Start Your Own Business: The Only Startup Book You’ll Ever Need, 8th Edition.
- While many business owners have been re-tooling and jump-starting their businesses as we collectively work our way past the pandemic, many up-and-coming entrepreneurs are once again finding their footing and taking steps to start a business.
- The basics of business remain the same: Wow customers with products and services that meet their needs, stay abreast of what the competition is up to, try to be one step ahead of them, and give the people what they want.
- Today, however, the ways and means of doing business are changing at an accelerated pace, and it’s important to stay ahead of the learning curve, whether you are trying to find investors, hire the best people, create a dynamic business culture, go digital with your advertising or hire influencers to effectively market your company.
- The eighth edition of Entrepreneur’s comprehensive, best-selling Start Your Own Business guide entertains new topics — such as those mentioned above — along with a treasure trove of information on when, where, why and how to start and run a successful business.
- — Rich MintzerRelated: How Do I Know If I Have a Great Business Idea?
- Over the years many hopeful small-business owners have pitched their products and ideas to a panel of “shark” investors, led by business leader/entrepreneur Robert Herjavec and billionaire Mark Cuban.