Sumary of Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all the good in your life, but these words of wisdom will remind you to keep these positive…:
- November 28, 2019 4 min read Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
- Gratitude can transform common days Image credit: graphicstock “Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
- ” — William Arthur Ward Related: Cultivate These 11 Habits to Achieve Meaningful Success Be thankful for what you have Image credit: graphicstock “Be thankful for what you have;
- ” — Oprah Winfrey If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got Image credit: graphicstock “If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.
- Clark Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel Image credit: Shutterstock 4. “Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer.
- ” — Maya Angelou Cultivate the habit of being grateful Image credit: graphicstock 5. “Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously.
- And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.
- ” — Ralph Waldo Emerson Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues Image credit: graphicstock 6. “Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.