Sumary of Ternium S.A. (TX) Stock Sinks As Market Gains: What You Should Know:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- – Zacks Prior to today’s trading, shares of the company had lost 20.85% over the past month.
- Meanwhile, the Zacks Consensus Estimate for revenue is projecting net sales of $4.1 billion, up 91.84% from the year-ago period.
- Looking at the full year, our Zacks Consensus Estimates suggest analysts are expecting earnings of $16.93 per share and revenue of $15.54 billion.
- It is also important to note the recent changes to analyst estimates for TX.
- As a result, we can interpret positive estimate revisions as a good sign for the company’s business outlook.
- Based on our research, we believe these estimate revisions are directly related to near-team stock moves.
- To benefit from this, we have developed the Zacks Rank, a proprietary model which takes these estimate changes into account and provides an actionable rating system.