Sumary of Smith & Wesson (SWBI) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know:
- – Zacks Prior to today’s trading, shares of the firearm maker had gained 1.55% over the past month.
- Our most recent consensus estimate is calling for quarterly revenue of $277.9 million, up 11.73% from the year-ago period.
- Looking at the full year, our Zacks Consensus Estimates suggest analysts are expecting earnings of $5.05 per share and revenue of $924.3 million.
- It is also important to note the recent changes to analyst estimates for SWBI.
- These recent revisions tend to reflect the evolving nature of short-term business trends.
- As such, positive estimate revisions reflect analyst optimism about the company’s business and profitability.
- Based on our research, we believe these estimate revisions are directly related to near-team stock moves.
- We developed the Zacks Rank to capitalize on this phenomenon.