Sumary of Robert Half (RHI) has been utilizing a major share of its capital expenditures on investments in software initiatives and…:
- This story originally appeared on Zacks Robert Half International Inc. RHI has had an impressive run on the bourse over the past year.
- Factors That Bode Well Robert Half has been utilizing a major share of its capital expenditures on investments in software initiatives and technology infrastructure.
- Major software initiatives include upgrades to enterprise resource planning applications and the implementation of a global cloud-based customer relationship management application.
- Further, the company continues to invest in digital technology initiatives designed to enhance the service offerings to both clients and candidates.
- Technology investments, a broad and deep client as well as candidate database, along with network scope and global scale, are likely to drive long-term growth for the company.