Sumary of Rising COVID-19 cases, coupled with high inflation and a delay in the passage of a federal infrastructure bill, is fostering…:
- As such, we think it could be wise to scoop up the shares of Liquidity Services (LQDT), The Hackett Group (HCKT), and Franklin Covey (FC) because they have the capacity to weather market volatility and deliver exceptional returns based on their stability and fundamental strength.
- com – StockNews The U.S. economy achieved a stellar comeback during the first half of this year, driven by solid progress on the vaccination front, accommodative government policies, and strong corporate earnings.
- Market volatility is on the rise on concerns about heightened inflation and the government’s delay in passing an infrastructure bill.
- To that end, Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT), The Hackett Group, Inc. (HCKT), and Franklin Covey Co. (FC) could be solid bets now.
- Liquidity Services, Inc. (LQDT)LQDT is an e-commerce marketplace that allows buyers and sellers to complete transactions in an online environment.
- On September 27, the State of Alaska decided to sell the Nome Youth Facility through LQDT’s marketplace platform GovDeals.
- The State of Alaska also partnered with LQDT to sell an aluminum boat on the GovDeals platform.
- Earlier, Polk County Sheriff’s Office selected GovDeals to offer a 2013 McDonald Douglass 369E helicopter for sale to the public.