Sumary of Qorvo (QRVO) Stock Moves -0.13%: What You Should Know:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- This story originally appeared on Zacks Qorvo (QRVO) closed at $182.13 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.13% move from the prior day.
- – Zacks Prior to today’s trading, shares of the chipmaker had lost 2.77% over the past month.
- Meanwhile, the Zacks Consensus Estimate for revenue is projecting net sales of $1.25 billion, up 17.94% from the year-ago period.
- QRVO’s full-year Zacks Consensus Estimates are calling for earnings of $12.10 per share and revenue of $4.75 billion.
- It is also important to note the recent changes to analyst estimates for QRVO.
- These revisions typically reflect the latest short-term business trends, which can change frequently.
- As a result, we can interpret positive estimate revisions as a good sign for the company’s business outlook.