Sumary of Procter & Gamble (PG) Stock Moves -0.17%: What You Should Know:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- – Zacks Prior to today’s trading, shares of the world’s largest consumer products maker had gained 0.72% over the past month.
- This has outpaced the Consumer Staples sector’s loss of 1.7% and the S&P 500’s gain of 0.16% in that time.
- In that report, analysts expect PG to post earnings of $1.58 per share.
- Our most recent consensus estimate is calling for quarterly revenue of $19.79 billion, up 2.47% from the year-ago period.
- For the full year, our Zacks Consensus Estimates are projecting earnings of $5.94 per share and revenue of $78.97 billion, which would represent changes of +4.95% and +3.74%, respectively, from the prior year.
- It is also important to note the recent changes to analyst estimates for PG.
- Recent revisions tend to reflect the latest near-term business trends.