Sumary of Piper Sandler Companies (PIPR) made it through our “Recent Price Strength” screen and could be a great choice for investors…:
- This story originally appeared on Zacks When it comes to short-term investing or trading, they say “the trend is your friend.
- ” And there’s no denying that this is the most profitable strategy.
- – Zacks Often, the direction of a stock’s price movement reverses quickly after taking a position in it, making investors incur a short-term capital loss.
- Our “Recent Price Strength” screen, which is created on a unique short-term trading strategy, could be pretty useful in this regard.
- Also, the screen passes only the stocks that are trading in the upper portion of their 52-week high-low range, which is usually an indicator of bullishness.
- A solid price increase over a period of 12 weeks reflects investors’ continued willingness to pay more for the potential upside in a stock.
- A price increase of 15.6% over the past four weeks ensures that the trend is still in place for the stock of this company.
- Moreover, PIPR is currently trading at 87.8% of its 52-week High-Low Range, hinting that it can be on the verge of a breakout.