Sumary of Paycom Software (PAYC) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- This story originally appeared on Zacks Paycom Software (PAYC) closed the most recent trading day at $516.33, moving +1.36% from the previous trading session.
- – Zacks Coming into today, shares of the maker of human-resources and payroll software had gained 8.84% in the past month.
- Our most recent consensus estimate is calling for quarterly revenue of $250.37 million, up 27.39% from the year-ago period.
- PAYC’s full-year Zacks Consensus Estimates are calling for earnings of $4.41 per share and revenue of $1.04 billion.
- Investors should also note any recent changes to analyst estimates for PAYC.
- As a result, we can interpret positive estimate revisions as a good sign for the company’s business outlook.
- Our research shows that these estimate changes are directly correlated with near-term stock prices.