Sumary of Ollie’s Bargain Outlet (OLLI) doesn’t possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its…:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- – Zacks The earnings report, which is expected to be released on December 2, 2021, might help the stock move higher if these key numbers are better than expectations.
- While the sustainability of the immediate price change and future earnings expectations will mostly depend on management’s discussion of business conditions on the earnings call, it’s worth handicapping the probability of a positive EPS surprise.
- Zacks Consensus EstimateThis retailer is expected to post quarterly earnings of $0.47 per share in its upcoming report, which represents a year-over-year change of -27.7%.
- Estimate Revisions TrendThe consensus EPS estimate for the quarter has remained unchanged over the last 30 days.
- This is essentially a reflection of how the covering analysts have collectively reassessed their initial estimates over this period.
- Investors should keep in mind that the direction of estimate revisions by each of the covering analysts may not always get reflected in the aggregate change.
- Price, Consensus and EPS SurpriseEarnings WhisperEstimate revisions ahead of a company’s earnings release offer clues to the business conditions for the period whose results are coming out.