Sumary of NextEra Energy (NEE) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- This story originally appeared on Zacks NextEra Energy (NEE) closed at $84.64 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.07% move from the prior day.
- – Zacks Coming into today, shares of the parent company of Florida Power &
- Our most recent consensus estimate is calling for quarterly revenue of $5.69 billion, up 18.98% from the year-ago period.
- Looking at the full year, our Zacks Consensus Estimates suggest analysts are expecting earnings of $2.52 per share and revenue of $18.8 billion.
- It is also important to note the recent changes to analyst estimates for NEE.
- These revisions typically reflect the latest short-term business trends, which can change frequently.
- With this in mind, we can consider positive estimate revisions a sign of optimism about the company’s business outlook.