Sumary of McDonald’s (MCD) Stock Moves -0.03%: What You Should Know:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- Wall Street will be looking for positivity from MCD as it approaches its next earnings report date.
- On that day, MCD is projected to report earnings of $2.44 per share, which would represent year-over-year growth of 9.91%.
- Meanwhile, the Zacks Consensus Estimate for revenue is projecting net sales of $6 billion, up 10.82% from the year-ago period.
- For the full year, our Zacks Consensus Estimates are projecting earnings of $9 per share and revenue of $22.94 billion, which would represent changes of +48.76% and +19.41%, respectively, from the prior year.
- Investors should also note any recent changes to analyst estimates for MCD.
- Recent revisions tend to reflect the latest near-term business trends.
- As a result, we can interpret positive estimate revisions as a good sign for the company’s business outlook.