Sumary of Lockheed Martin (LMT) Stock Moves -0.57%: What You Should Know:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- This story originally appeared on Zacks In the latest trading session, Lockheed Martin (LMT) closed at $344.34, marking a -0.57% move from the previous day.
- – Zacks Prior to today’s trading, shares of the aerospace and defense company had lost 3.87% over the past month.
- In that report, analysts expect LMT to post earnings of $3.36 per share.
- Meanwhile, our latest consensus estimate is calling for revenue of $17.21 billion, up 4.32% from the prior-year quarter.
- Looking at the full year, our Zacks Consensus Estimates suggest analysts are expecting earnings of $23.19 per share and revenue of $68.34 billion.
- Investors might also notice recent changes to analyst estimates for LMT.
- These recent revisions tend to reflect the evolving nature of short-term business trends.