Sumary of Gone are the days when students had to sign up for a million tuition or coaching classes:
- As students of the previous generation we were always on somebody else’s timeline.
- most processes in the field of education have been refined with the introduction of technology in classrooms.
- The initiative that technology drives wherever it is introduced is to save time and money and that is exactly what it is doing in the field of education, especially for students.
- Gone are the days when students had to sign up for a million tuition or coaching classes.
- There are a dozen apps and online learning resources that help students learn effectively.
- There are apps in the market with AI frameworks that can accurately assess student lags and help them overcome it through personalized recommendation engines.
- In many cases, students who learn with digital resources on a regular basis are made aware of these lags even before their teachers.
- This way, their preparedness for examinations increases and students also find learning a more nurturing experience since the surfacing of the lags and its successive redressal happens rather quickly.