Sumary of FuelCell (FCEL) Posts Better-Than-Expected Q3 Loss & Revenues:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- – Zacks Total RevenuesFuelCell’s total revenues came in at $26.8 million, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $21.2 million by 26.4%.
- Segmental DetailsService and License: Total revenues were $14.3 million, up 101.7% year over year.
- Generation: Total revenues of $6.2 million improved 31.9% year over year.
- This rise was owing to higher operating output of the generation fleet portfolio.
- Advanced Technologies: Total revenues of $6.2 million dropped 9.4% year over year.
- Highlights of the ReleaseThe company reported a gross profit of $1.1 million against a loss of $3.1 million recorded in third-quarter fiscal 2020.Total operating expenses rose 53.1% year over year to $11.7 million.
- Covanta Holding Corporation CVA is expected to release third-quarter 2021 earnings performance on Nov 4, 2021. The Zacks Consensus Estimate for earnings is pegged at 18 cents per share.