Sumary of FirstEnergy’s (FE) solid residential customer base, capital activities to develop infrastructure and its focus on reducing…:
- This story originally appeared on Zacks FirstEnergy Corporation’s FE expanding regulated base and improving transmission lines are likely to boost its earnings.
- In the past three months, shares of this presently Zacks Rank #3 (Hold) player have gained 13.9%, outperforming the industry’s rise of 4.9%.
- – Zacks Three Months Price Performance Image Source: Zacks Investment Research What’s Driving the Stock?
- FirstEnergy’s efforts to extend its regulated generation mix lent consistency to its long-term earnings.
- FirstEnergy still possesses coal-fired generating plants required to comply with the federal, state and local environmental statutes, thereby elevating its costs.