Sumary of FedEx (FDX) Earnings Expected to Grow: Should You Buy?:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- – Zacks The stock might move higher if these key numbers top expectations in the upcoming earnings report, which is expected to be released on September 21. On the other hand, if they miss, the stock may move lower.
- While management’s discussion of business conditions on the earnings call will mostly determine the sustainability of the immediate price change and future earnings expectations, it’s worth having a handicapping insight into the odds of a positive EPS surprise.
- Zacks Consensus EstimateThis package delivery company is expected to post quarterly earnings of $4.96 per share in its upcoming report, which represents a year-over-year change of +1.9%.
- Estimate Revisions TrendThe consensus EPS estimate for the quarter has been revised 0.59% lower over the last 30 days to the current level.
- This is essentially a reflection of how the covering analysts have collectively reassessed their initial estimates over this period.
- Investors should keep in mind that an aggregate change may not always reflect the direction of estimate revisions by each of the covering analysts.
- Price, Consensus and EPS SurpriseEarnings WhisperEstimate revisions ahead of a company’s earnings release offer clues to the business conditions for the period whose results are coming out.