Sumary of Being sustainable doesn’t mean being perfect, but following these practices can get you close.:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- As entrepreneurs, we often forget to look at our business journey as a part of life.
- There is not one single business journey out there that has been perfect, but choosing how to pursue sustainability is worth admiring.
- Sustainability can mean so many different things, but in short, it means making more out of less.
- So, being a sustainable business practice means putting a name to your cycles in a way in which you can commit to them fully, wholeheartedly and transparently.
- Think about the processes and systems inside your business and ask yourself how you could make each part of your business sustainable.
- Dreaming of your “perfect” sustainable efforts is the first step.
- Don’t underestimate them, even if you’re starting your business with a laptop sitting on your couch at home.