Sumary of Archaea Energy Inc. (LFG) made it through our “Recent Price Strength” screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to…:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- ” And this is undeniably the key to success when it comes to short-term investing or trading.
- – Zacks The trend often reverses before exiting the trade, leading to a short-term capital loss for investors.
- This predefined screen comes handy in spotting stocks that are on an uptrend backed by strength in their fundamentals, and trading in the upper portion of their 52-week high-low range, which is usually an indicator of bullishness.
- A solid price increase over a period of 12 weeks reflects investors’ continued willingness to pay more for the potential upside in a stock.
- A price increase of 3% over the past four weeks ensures that the trend is still in place for the stock of this company.
- Moreover, LFG is currently trading at 80.9% of its 52-week High-Low Range, hinting that it can be on the verge of a breakout.