Sumary of 3 Ways to Stand Out from Competitors:
- July 22, 2021 6 min read Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
- Doing it the right way results in lower marketing costs, a shorter sales cycle and dominance in your market.
- Related: 6 Ways Your Brand Can Stand Out From the CompetitionEffective marketing today requires your brand to be in more places than ever before because media is hyper fragmented.
- We have to deal with television, streaming services, social media, newspapers, radio, podcasts, YouTube, magazines, email — and many others I failed to mention here.
- This might include:Facebook adsGoogle adsOrganic social mediaSearch engine optimizationEmail marketingPublic relationsTelevision advertising NetworkingPhone calls Display advertising Direct mail Podcasts (as a guest and/or host)Video marketing BloggingThe list is huge, so we have to be careful not to take on more than we can realistically handle.
- The proper approach is to add one new channel at a time and work to achieve significant traction there before adding another.
- It’s also important to note that while social media should be one of those channels, it should include three to five social networks.
- You should follow the same approach here as with the marketing channels.