Sumary of Stocks to Watch: Bharti Airtel, JK Tyre, Muthoot Finance, ICICI Bank, Vi:
- The department of telecom (DoT) plans to slap Videocon Telecommunications’ adjusted gross revenue (AGR) dues of ₹1,376 crore on Bharti Airtel..
- Credit ratings firm, India Ratings and Research said that it has assigned a long-term issuer rating ‘IND A- / Stable’ to Cavendish Industries Ltd, a unit JK Tyre and Industries Ltd..
- India’s second largest private lender, has improved its position by two notches in a ranking of banks in the Asia-Pacific region based on market capitalization..
- The company has agreed to sell transfer its entire shareholding of 10.81% in Escorts Securities Ltd to Choice International Ltd unit Choice Equity Broking Pvt..
- The company’s unit Srei Equipment Finance has received expression of interest for up to $250 million capital infusion from private equity funds, namely, US-based Arena Investors LP and Singapore’s Makara Capital Partners, Srei Equipment Finance, it said in a regulatory filing….