Sumary of SBI MF AAUM crosses ₹5 lakh crore:
- SBI Mutual Fund has become the first fund house in India to cross ₹5 lakh crore of Average Assets Under Management..
- In the last one year, SBI Mutual Fund AUM has grown to ₹5.04 lakh crore from ₹3.73 lakh crore, recording a healthy growth of 35 per cent in the last financial year..
- The market share of the fund house has also grown from 13.82 per cent to 16 per cent in the last one year..
- The fund house has recorded an AAUM growth of about 37 per cent CAGR between FY15 and FY21..
- The fund house SIP book has increased to ₹1,382 crore from ₹1,180 crore over the last one year, recording a growth of 17 per cent….