Sumary of Dassault Aviation rejects fresh allegations of corruption in Rafale deal:
- “No violations were reported, notably in the frame of the contract with India for the acquisition of 36 Rafales,”.
- Twitter @IAF_MCC) French aerospace major Dassault Aviation on Thursday rejected fresh allegations of corruption in the Rafale fighter jet deal with India, saying no violations were reported in the frame of the contract..
- The assertion by the manufacturer of the Rafale jets came days after French publication ‘Mediapart’, citing an investigation by the country’s anti-corruption agency, reported that Dassault Aviation had paid about one million Euros to an Indian middleman..
- No violations were reported, notably in the frame of the contract with India for the acquisition of 36 Rafales,”.
- The official said Dassault Aviation reiterated that it acts in strict compliance with the OECD (Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) Anti Bribery Convention and national laws..
- “Since the early 2000s, Dassault Aviation has implemented strict internal procedures to prevent corruption, guaranteeing the integrity, ethics and reputation of the company in its industrial and commercial relations,”…