Sumary of Balanced advantage funds best way to generate good returns: A Balasubramanian:
- As the market continues to remain buoyant, it will bring back the confidence of investors to participate in the mutual fund schemes both via the SIP route as well as in the equity schemes, says A Balasubramanian, CEO, Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC..
- Have outflows become inflows and if that has happened, will it sustain?Yes, since November, the rate of redemptions were coming down and gradually moving towards improving net sales..
- There has also been increased flows towards small and midcaps given the fact that the broad market has been showing strength and multi cap and smaller midcap funds are seeing reversal of flows..
- Have those folks come back?I would put it this way that the number of queries from both HNIs and family offices for investing into diversified equity funds have been growing gradually..
- From Nifty or Sensex, the movement for market buoyancy is moving towards large, broader market participation and that is where the need of portfolio managers and mutual funds comes into play..
- Keeping this in mind, I would assume that the number of queries that is now increasing would gradually convert into flows into the mutual funds schemes..
- Now that growth is visible and inflation is back, is it time to rebalance some portfolio?While there has been a growing feeling that the market is trading at high PE multiples, given the fact that unprecedented support has been given to revive economic growth by making it more broad based, it makes more sense to look at smaller midcap funds or even a multicap fund…