Sumary of Passive Income: How to Earn $500 per Month:
- Similarly, many COVID-hit reopening plays have taken a few steps back of late, as the insidious Delta coronavirus variant caused doubters to question the looming economic recovery.
- Monday’s round of selling was all about the horrific Delta-sparked outbreaks across various parts of the globe.
- In any case, I find it less likely that Canada will suffer a full-blown lockdown given that vaccines are still effective against this variant.
- Consider SmartCentres REIT (TSX:SRU.UN) and the BMO Canadian High Dividend Covered Call Equity ETF (TSX:ZWC), which sport yields of 6.2% and 6.6%, respectively, at the time of writing.
- SmartCentres: Passive income and deep value SmartCentres REIT was up 2.4% on Tuesday, as Delta fears calmed down.