Sumary of ETFs to Win & Lose as Delta Variant Cases Surge:
- This will continue to boost demand for cloud computing, gaming and e-sports, as well as streaming services.
- – Zacks ETFs to WinDirexion Work From Home ETF WFHThis product offers exposure to companies across four technology pillars — cloud, cybersecurity, online project and document management, and remote communications — that allow investors to gain exposure to those companies that stand to benefit from an increasingly flexible work environment.
- It tracks the Solactive Remote Work Index and holds 41 stocks in its basket.
- WisdomTree Cloud Computing Fund WCLDThis fund offers exposure to emerging, fast-growing U.S.-listed companies (including ADRs), primarily focused on cloud software and services, and follows the BVP Nasdaq Emerging Cloud Index.
- The product has amassed $1.3 billion in its asset base and has a Zacks ETF Rank #2.First Trust Dow Jones Internet Index Fund FDNThis fund follows the Dow Jones Internet Composite Index, giving investors exposure to the largest and most actively traded stocks of U.S. companies in the Internet industry.
- Amplify Online Retail ETF IBUYThis ETF offers global exposure to companies that derive 70% or more revenues from online and virtual retail by tracking the EQM Online Retail Index.
- ETFs to LoseU.S. Global Jets ETF JETSThis fund provides exposure to the global airline industry, including airline operators and manufacturers from all over the world, by tracking the U.S. Global Jets Index.
- In total, the product holds 51 securities and charges investors 60 bps in annual fees.