Sumary of Big Tech Under the Microscope, the Streaming Landscape, and More:
- In this episode of Motley Fool Money, Motley Fool analysts Jason Moser and Emily Flippen, with host Chris Hill, analyze those stories and share two stocks on their radar.
- Plus, Motley Fool analyst Tim Beyers discusses the current state of the streaming wars with Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), Disney’s (NYSE:DIS) Disney+, Peacock, etc.
- To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool’s free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
- Emily Flippen: It’ll be interesting to see where this lawsuit goes, because lawsuits like this in recent history haven’t amounted to much.
- What’s even more interesting and what gave me probably the biggest chaco reading about this story was that Google’s only real defense was to really just point their finger at Apple, and say, “Well, have you seen what they’re doing?
- Hill: Wells Fargo announced it is shutting down personal lines of credit, which is one of the bank’s most popular consumer lending products.
- The credit lines had been pitched as a way for customers to consolidate higher interest credit card debt or pay for home renovations.
- They talk about the fact that customers may witness a dink to their credit score because of this.