Sumary of Zynga (ZNGA) Outpaces Stock Market Gains: What You Should Know:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- Our most recent consensus estimate is calling for quarterly revenue of $663.11 million, up 5.6% from the year-ago period.
- For the full year, our Zacks Consensus Estimates are projecting earnings of $0.35 per share and revenue of $2.81 billion, which would represent changes of +400% and +23.85%, respectively, from the prior year.
- Research indicates that these estimate revisions are directly correlated with near-term share price momentum.
- Ranging from #1 (Strong Buy) to #5 (Strong Sell), the Zacks Rank system has a proven, outside-audited track record of outperformance, with #1 stocks returning an average of +25% annually since 1988. Within the past 30 days, our consensus EPS projection remained stagnant.
- Our research shows that the top 50% rated industries outperform the bottom half by a factor of 2 to 1.Make sure to utilize Zacks.
- From those 5, Director of Research Sheraz Mian hand-picks one to have the most explosive upside of all.