Sumary of Nasdaq 100 Outlook: Strong Intel Earnings May Lead Stocks Higher:
- Nasdaq 100, Treasury Yields, Intel Earnings, Dow Jones – Talking PointsNasdaq 100 leads markets higher as Treasury yields decline following disappointing jobs dataIntel reports Q2 Earnings, Revenues &
- Market participants appear to be positioning into tech-related equities prior to next week, which will see some of the largest tech firms report their quarterly earnings.
- The Dow Jones posted its third consecutive day of gains, while the S&P 500 also notched slight gains.
- Nasdaq 100 1 Hour Chart Chart provided by TradingViewIntel reported earnings for Q2, with many following along for guidance as it relates to the global semiconductor shortage.
- Intel posted a strong quarter, beating revenue and earnings estimates.
- Broader markets have rebounded well this week following concerns over the Delta variant of COVID.