Sumary of Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI) closed the most recent trading day at $34.83, moving -1.22% from the previous trading session. …:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- This story originally appeared on Zacks Albertsons Companies, Inc. (ACI) closed at $34.83 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.22% move from the prior day.
- Our most recent consensus estimate is calling for quarterly revenue of $15.96 billion, up 3.58% from the year-ago period.
- For the full year, our Zacks Consensus Estimates are projecting earnings of $2.59 per share and revenue of $69.78 billion, which would represent changes of -20.06% and +0.12%, respectively, from the prior year.
- Investors should also note any recent changes to analyst estimates for Albertsons Companies, Inc.These revisions typically reflect the latest short-term business trends, which can change frequently.
- As a result, we can interpret positive estimate revisions as a good sign for the company’s business outlook.
- It has a remarkable, outside-audited track record of success, with #1 stocks delivering an average annual return of +25% since 1988. Within the past 30 days, our consensus EPS projection remained stagnant.