Sumary of A Busy Economic Calendar Puts the EUR, the Pound, the Loonie, and the Dollar in Focus:
- The Majors At the time of writing, the Japanese Yen was down by 0.01% to ¥110.150 against the U.S Dollar, while the Aussie Dollar was up by 0.01% to $0.7380. The Kiwi Dollar was up by 0.06% to $0.69740.The Day Ahead For the EUR It’s a busy day ahead on the economic data front.
- Prelim private sector PMIs for France, Germany, and the Eurozone will be in focus through the European session.
- Prelim private sector PMIs for July and retail sales figures for June will be in focus.
- Prelim private sector PMIs for July will be in focus late in the day.
- On Thursday, the Dollar Spot Index rose by 0.07% to end the day at 92.822. For the Loonie It’s a relatively quiet day ahead on the economic calendar.